Apartments, Houses and Chalets for Sale in Sölden, Ötztal, Tirol, Austria
Sölden, Ötztal, Tirol - Winter
Sölden in Summer and Winter
Sölden in Winter
Sölden is certainly one of the top 5 international ski resorts in Austria. The town itself stretches for more than 2km along the valley floor with traditional Tyrolean-style buildings situated on both sides of the river and along the main road. It is a vibrant resort with a great atmosphere. With more runs than Chamonix and Kitzbühel, Sölden has a lot toffer.
The annual opening World Cup Ski race is hosted on the Rettenbach glacier every October.
There are countless restaurants, bars and shops along the main street and a sports centre with indoor adventure pool, public sauna, indoor tennis courts and bowling. The après-ski is world-renowned with numerous pubs and clubs offering live music and DJs.
On top of the world
Sölden Ski Resort Facts
- Alpine Ski World Cup venue.
- 150 km of slopes with a lift capacity of 68.000 per hour guarantee nqueuing.
- Austria‘s only ski area with 3 mountains higher than 3.000 m.
- 62 km red,
- 51 km blue,
- 27 km black,
- 6 km ski routes.
- 23 mountain huts and restaurants.
- 12.8 km ski run from the Rettenbach Glacier tthe village with a vertical drop of 1.877 m is Tirol’s longest.
When nature decides to take a break, technology lends a helping hand...
Snow is Guaranteed!
- High Alpine location of the slopes (1,350 - 3,340 m)
- 2 glacier ski areas at Rettenbach & Tiefenbach
- Artificial snow-making systems covering more than 67 % of the slopes
from October through May due tthe following three factors:
Tiefenbachkogl Panorama Sölden
- High alpine skiing (1350-3200m) guarantees snow
- Combined 260 kilometres ski pistes
- Combined 56 modern Lifts
- Longest ski slope - 12.8 km
- Aprés-Ski & cabin entertainment in 21 mountain huts and restaurants
- 81 km cross-country skiing and skating tracks
- 30 km of cleared, winter hiking trails
- Horse sleigh rides
- 1 flood lit toboggan run
Glacier lake above Sölden
Sölden - late summer
- 350 km of marked hiking trails
- 400 km Mountain bike routes
- Mountain climbing
- Mountain biking
- Cultural events
- Fitness studios
- Bowling alleys
- Adventure pool Sölden
- Thermal Spa- Aqua Dome